1-2-1 writing coaching
Ideal Worldsmiths work with entrepreneurs, business leaders and executives who desire individual support to help them communicate as confidently on the page as they do face to face.
Ideal Worldsmiths’ 1-2-1 writing coaching can help by:
- focusing on individual, rather than group, needs
- creating a bespoke programme to fit in with your work
- overcoming limiting beliefs and barriers to success
- working towards a clear personal or professional goal
- developing your skills with tailored exercises and activities
- reviewing progress discreetly by telephone and email.
Why Ideal Worldsmiths?
Ideal Worldsmiths understand that learning in a group is not for everyone. By working 1-2-1 with Mark Griffiths – a professional business writer and published author – senior managers are able to make the big breakthrough more quickly. Focused on specific goals, an individual can achieve exceptional results in just three months.
Mark has coached individual business people to write effectively for their professional and public goals – whether blogs, articles, books or scripts. We offer organisations and individual business owners a tailored package that’s easy to understand, budget for and carry out.
- Copywriting & editing
- Brand language consultancy
- Sustainability consultancy & reporting
- Storytelling & ghostwriting
- Writing workshops & courses
- 1-2-1 writing coaching
- Word-associated services
Related case studies
COACHING: fulfilling a dream Craig Dearden-Phillips
Having your story captured or ghostwritten?
Learn more about Storytelling & ghostwriting